Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update & Rise Up Fundraising from Kastlfel
Our Kastlfel family hopes that all are safe throughout this expanding crisis. Our thoughts continue to be with the health, safety and overall wellbeing of employees, friends and family, customers and the global community. Our hearts go out to those on the front line and individuals and communities most affected by this pandemic.
This week our core business of selling printed resort, destination and specialty retail apparel essentially came to a grinding halt. We were forced to make some very difficult decisions. We are taking steps to service customers today and be positioned to quickly hire back our staff as soon as conditions allow. The limited production staff remaining on reduced shifts is able to keep us moving forward and support our customers.
Effective today Wednesday March 25, 2020: We are open for business to fill your orders and have taken the following actions to continue operations and serve our customers.
- While we believe we fall in the parameters of and essential business we are choosing to operate at minimum basic operations as directed by state and local authorities until April 17th, 2020 or until further notice.
- For health and safety of our employees and the global community, we are operating with the utmost attention to the Federal, State and Local health and safety recommendations. More information can be found below about our social distancing practices.
- We have ample staff of admin, sales and customer service, art and production to maintain operations and service customer needs.
- As demand increases in coming weeks, we can scale operations as needed and will do so within Federal, State and local recommendations.
- Please direct all correspondence to the below emails and one of our staff will get back to you within 24 hrs.
- email@example.com – New Order Submission: Your order will be entered within 24 hours and you will be contacted by customer service to confirm the order.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Any general questions, quotes, or inquires. One of our sales staff will reach out directly to you via email or phone within 24 hrs.
Rise Up Fundraising from Kastlfel
While we face the challenges that lie ahead, it’s not in our nature sit back and wait for answers. At Kastlfel we have made the unified decision to rise up to this challenge and do our best to make a difference today regardless of what relief comes our way, because this is the American way. We have been innovating and leading in the world of sustainable textiles and screen printing for years. We will now dedicate ourselves, our time and our resources to fight for our employees’ livelihood and raise money for those in need through our Rise Up Fundraising Program.
Kastlfel stand with small business owners and entrepreneurs like us that never stop innovating. Today marks a commitment to adapt our business model to focus on three key fundraising initiatives to provide vital funds for those in need in Colorado and at the same time try to get our Kastlfel family back to work.
- Our newly developed Kastlfel website will launch 30 days early and will be dedicated to fundraising efforts. You can visit and purchase our newest collection of printed goods Rise Up & Lock Down of which 50% of all sales will be donated to the Colorado COVID Relief Fund.
- We are calling on all Colorado brands and businesses still operating to join us by co-branding any of these Rise Up & Lock Down designs with their brand identity for customers, staff or uniforms. While your employee’s Rise Up to work, when others can’t, they can wear these garments proudly while knowing 50% of the cost went to help those in need.
- Finally, we offer our platform, art development, production and delivery services to any company in Colorado or across the nation interested in creating their own custom goods with the Kastlfel Rise Up Fundraising Program. Fundraising efforts can be dedicated to a beneficiary in your state or of your choice helping the cause.
Transparency is a core value for us Kastlfel so for more information on the program and the details of how funds will be dispersed visit the Kastlfel donations page.
Offsite Workforce Management
Effective today, a minimum basic operations model has been put in place until April 17th. We have suspended all non-essential corporate travel and in person customer meetings. Our internal order management system allows our staff to work remotely to manage all aspects of each order keeping all essential non-production personnel working from home. Customers will be supported by email, phone, video conference, remote order and payment management via Managed Orders. Email Us if you would like to be set up or are have any issues logging in and we’ll quickly get you set up.
Social Distancing & Factory Production
At this time, we are practicing social distancing, have expanded health and safety procedures and implemented a split shift to limit exposure of essential personal while being in excess of the current CDC, state and local social distancing recommendation.
We are doing our best to understand the global health crisis at hand and react quickly. Kastlfel is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will take all necessary steps within the constraints of health and safety to make sure that we continue to deliver products and services for our customers while maintaining our responsibility to the global community. We greatly value your partnership, if you should have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call any of us below.